Thursday 4 January 2007

New beginning


It would appear that this website has not yet been blocked by our over-zealous IT department. So until they cut me off, this is the new home of my nascent blog aspirations.

I'll say right now that notwithstanding the fact that this is posted on publicly-available website, these musings are intended for the benefit of family only (and Rachel Weisz).

I will post something every now and then, as and when I remember to bring pictures from home.

There should be a picture on here of me with my work roommate, Matt. Given that I will be writing these entries from work (outside normal office hours, of course), you might as well see what I'm seeing as I type.

5 comments:

bkessler said...

Yeah Sam! Nice tux.

Me said...

Say 'Hi' to Matt for us.

Mandy said...

Go Sam!!

Looking spiffy :-D

Jennifer Elizabeth said...

Hey, Sam--it's so good to know I am not quite THE last to join an electronic revolutionary event (I am still working on getting up enough emotion to think about purchasing a cell phone. I've managed to borrow my kids' toy ones that make that cute beeping sound).

Jennifer Elizabeth said...

You're profile is about as invigorating as mine--way to go!